Meet the Industry Leader in GPS Mapping.
In a crisis, can your Emergency Responders quickly locate a Railroad incident?
Clear Track Ahead mapping is the Solution.
Click here for our Emergency Manager's
Resource Book (PDF)
Railroad and emergency planners DO NOT share common map and address data bases. Confusion results in a delayed emergency response.
Reduce the time it takes the first emergency responder to reach the reported event.
Clear Track Ahead uses GPS technology to integrate railroad locations with 9-1-1 Center address mapping.
The Need for Railroad Mapping:
We live in a society where there is more technology used for daily activities than ever before. Even with state of the art computer software and GPS location devices, there is ironically a lack of map correlation between railroads, streets, and recreational trails. Because Emergency Responders have to be ready to help an accident at a moment's notice and be able to plan ahead for other foreseeable issues, it is imperative that a map system be available to locate railroad crossings.
Clear Track Ahead is the Solution:
Locating an unfound milepost does not have to be a search in the dark. Our Interoperable GPS Maps plot the exact longitude and latitude locations of right-of-way railroad crossings. These maps are a crucial element to being able to locate a railroad disaster.
What to Expect with Our Maps:
* Railroad right-of-ways for emergency planning
* 911 Jurisdiction by milepost location
* Railroad mileposts and unique "place names"
* Local roadways and grade crossings
* Recreational trails
* Bridges, tunnels, utility lines, structures
* Routes for movement of people and goods
* Inventory of infrastructure by type and location
Why Interoperability is Important:
* Enhance emergency planning
* Improve response time
* Save lives and property
* Mitigate civil lawsuit damage
* Create safer work environments
* Build community confidence
* Meet the public's expectations of "Homeland Security"
Our Clients Have Included:
NC DOT Rail Division
PA DOT Rail
Columbus Co. OH
Wilmington Beach 2 Battleship
USAT Iron Distance Triathlon
WV Rail Trails (11 Total)
Duke Liver Center
Cass Scenic Railroad
NC Private Railroads
OH Private Railroads
PA Private Railroads
WV Private Railroads
Chowan County, NC
WV State Rail Authority
Perquimans County, NC